Thursday, January 17, 2002

Hello!

This is Jacques. I have discovered the wonderful world of blogging. Since my last encounter with the Yeti I thought I should document what's gone on since then.

This monster has killed at least two people who have worked for me. T is still missing after being attacked. In the film I had stated that I believed the creature perished from falling off of a small cliff, but upon later inspection of the scene his body was gone, so presumably he was able to regain consciousness and walk away as he's done so many times before.

The last time T went missing I was able to find him through a Missing Persons segment on Unsolved Mysteries. I've heard the show is being canceled though so I may have to resort to other measures. Perhaps, if he's still alive, he will come across this.

I want to put all of this madness behind me. I am a doctor, I want to move on to the next chapter in my life. I want to research other phenomena out there.

I wish I could forget what I've seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home