Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's been a while...

I'm surprised this blog is still here. In another drunken stupor I came across some old message board discussion that talked about me and my work in Yeti research, trying to discredit me and my team. "Fuckhead Van Wanker" they call me. They slam my education, saying I need to go to a university that allows me to buy clothes from somewhere other than Walmart.

They don't know what my life's been like. After I found T's remains I never actually found the Yeti again. I tried a few times, but nothing ever came up..

What did come up though, was a crippling alcohol addiction. I'm barely able to keep my utilities on. My name in academia is so tarnished that I don't even get called back when I apply for jobs.

I just hope what I've been able to accomplish in the past is beneficial and has helped the community learn something more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home